Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Transitional Period

Since I live in the Sunshine State, fall comes a little later for us because the warm, wet weather sticks with us for a while. Therefore, we have this awkward transitional period where it's so hot that shorts and sandals have to be acceptable. During this time, I tend to shy away from bright and pastel colors and move toward the darker, autumn shades. While eating lunch in the cafeteria yesterday, I came across an outfit that is a perfect definition of our transitional period. She wore a burgundy, polka-dotted top with mustard, high-waisted bow shorts and paired them with lovely, nude brogues. For accessories, she had on pearl studded-earrings and a couple pearl bracelets. The outfit was absolutely flawless! It had such an impression on me. Anyways, stay fashionable, everyone. Ont un jour heureux!



xoxo,
Tina<3

*Thank you so much, Nyah Sneed, for letting me take a picture of you.*

P.S. Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures! I didn't have my camera with me and had to use my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment