Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's Official!

I'm going to be a Cornellian! I had no expectations when I applied to Cornell but dreams do come true. I always had people believing in me but it wasn't until I received that letter that I, too, began believing in myself. I will be following my dream of going into the fashion industry by majoring in Fiber Science & Apparel Design (the management track) at the College of Human Ecology at Cornell University. If there is one piece of advice I would give to incoming high school seniors it would be to not sell yourself short. SHOOT FOR THE STARS! I know that that is an incredibly cliche saying but it is 100% true. JUST DO IT! I guess I'm full of cliches tonight... Bonne nuit, mes amis!


Me with the beautiful, iconic Cornell clock tower behind
xoxo,
Tina<3

No comments:

Post a Comment