Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring is Coming!

My friend, Meg, and I decided to start dressing in spring clothes a little early this year. Since the weather permits and since we are so close to springtime, I decided it was acceptable. Meg decided to put the focus on her beautiful blue statement necklace and pair it with a neutral top and sandals. It's simple and classic. I, on the other hand, decided to wear a brightly colored outfit. The chevron skirt paired with a solid fuchsia top is perfectly quirky and fun. As you begin to fall into the winter blues, try to come up with new ideas for outfits for the upcoming warm weather. Spring is always my favorite and I cannot contain my excitement! Bonne chance, mes amis!


xoxo,
Tina<3

(Me: Top- Old Navy, skirt- Francesca's, sandals- Aldo. Meg: Necklace- JoAnn's, top- Old Navy, capris jeans- Target, sandals- Target.)

No comments:

Post a Comment