Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cranberry & Cheetah

On the last day before Christmas Break, my fellow fashionista, Meg, and I matched on accident. We were both wearing the color cranberry and cheetah print. It was most definitely a coincidence, but one of two great minds. Cranberry is such a fall/winter color. It starts off as the color of falling leaves, but also alludes to Christmas that is not too far away. And I don't think anyone can argue that cheetah print is all year round. 

I decided to incorporate cranberry into my tights and cheetah into my flats, pairing them with a black sparkly bomber, and a white peplum top, which I tucked into black high-waisted shorts. Meg, on the other hand, chose to wear a cranberry scarf and an over-sized cheetah print sweater, pairing them with black leggings and tan moccasins. I think it's safe to say that we both did an excellent job picking out our outfits that morning. Anyways, I hope you have all had a great holiday and I hope you have a happy new year! 2013, here we come.


xoxo,
Tina<3

(Me: Top-Francesca's, bomber- Forever 21, shorts- Forever 21, tights- American Eagle, Flats- Rocket Dog. Meg: Scarf- H&M, sweater- Torrid, leggings- Target, moccasins- Target.)

No comments:

Post a Comment